Kurgo Backseat Bridge Hampton Sand Black Dog 1pc
DOGS AND HUMANS HAVE DIFFERING OPINIONS ON LOTS OF THINGS, BUT THERE’S ONE THING THEY CAN CERTAINLY AGREE ON: FALLING ON THE FLOOR IS NOT THE BEST.
The Backseat Bridge does what it says—it bridges the gap between your back and front seats. Which means the gap (so perfect for human legs, but less suited to a dog’s face) is magically transformed into more room for him to spread his paws. Put up the fold-down center barrier, and he’s safe and contained to the backseat.
- Rugged base holds up to 100 pounds
- Barrier panel blocks access to the front seat
- Sides fold up to accommodate a human passenger
- Reversible Black/Hampton Sand
- Cup holder and storage pocket
- Designed to prevent distracted driving
Measures 16D x 52W x 1H; not recommended for spaces greater than 13" from back of seat to seat edge
See more information from Kurgo
|Warehoused by Atlantic Pet||No|